A community based website with 'manly' stuff for men
I have just discovered a new, well it's new to me anyway, website called MANteresting. It's like a community based social bookmarking site geared towards the interests of men, where you become a member then add ("nail") photos and share other interesting 'manly' things on your "workbench". It's easy to join and they have a wicked sense of humour (check out the guidelines page). I am not sure if I can join, but being a woman in a mostly male industry/office, I have come to enjoy manly things too. Oh and you don't "like", you "bump", as men do of course.
My favourite manly page so far is a page called "Work Vans (rock)" by SprinterFreak. It has a few pictures of vans, accessories, and desired van interiors. There are loads more offerings in the cars & motorcycle tab and don't forget to have a look in the geek and technology sections as well. I enjoyed having a sneaky peek into this male centred site. I'm always on the lookout for anything interestingly van related to write about on this blog, so I hope they don't mind me sharing what I have found on their site with you. I don't want to disrespect this site by comparing it to another well known 'interest' one, so I won’t, but you should check it out even if just for the cool van and car related content. To check it out for yourself, please click here.
.
My favourite manly page so far is a page called "Work Vans (rock)" by SprinterFreak. It has a few pictures of vans, accessories, and desired van interiors. There are loads more offerings in the cars & motorcycle tab and don't forget to have a look in the geek and technology sections as well. I enjoyed having a sneaky peek into this male centred site. I'm always on the lookout for anything interestingly van related to write about on this blog, so I hope they don't mind me sharing what I have found on their site with you. I don't want to disrespect this site by comparing it to another well known 'interest' one, so I won’t, but you should check it out even if just for the cool van and car related content. To check it out for yourself, please click here.
.
Comments
Post a Comment