Myths and misconceptions about driving

Do you have myths and misconceptions about driving? I know a few people who have come up with the most outrageous driving fallacies, like someone once telling me once that it’s illegal to circle a roundabout more than 3 times (that’s false by the way and I only circled twice) or another incorrect piece of advice I was given was that if a speed camera doesn’t flash, they didn’t catch me speeding (wrong again, I paid dearly for that one).

I found some other outlandish driving myths debunked on the Aviva insurance website. Some of them made me laugh. How could anyone have actually believed them (the police/helmet one was the best)? To read more funny and interesting driving myths, you can click here to go to Aviva’s article and see which ones are true or false.

Ok guys, I want to hear more wacky myths from the land of drivers. Comment on the blog post or visit my Twitter page.

Comments